Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Maybe I Visited the 'Twilight Zone'

The title of this post might help might explain, in part at least, what's happening to me. I just wrote and proofed the following post and it hit me like the proverbial 'Ton of Bricks' that I did not even mention the Segway one time. Although I am using it much less inside stores, shops, etc., it still plays a large role in my life. I continue to use it in places where a lot of walking is required, but not in smaller stores or restaurants, and I still go out for some 'fun runs' around the town. And it still is my 'preferred' mode of transportation (but I gotta' get those windshield wipers fixed.

But to walk I'm not even using a freakin' cane. Talk about feeling weird. It's going to take a long time for me to get over being able to walk more than several steps without assistance (except for the Ness, of course)