Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday Fun Night & My Best Lil' 4-Legged Friend


A Friday Fun Night with a bed full of critters watching (except Otis) an old Superman episode from the 50's. I remember years ago that 'Superman' was one of my favorite Saturday morning TV shows. It is a real treat for me in knowing that I'm passing on to my grandvarmits a show I enjoyed when I was their age. They enjoy it much like I did a long time ago.

Otis at rest in the study while I'm sitting in front of the computer across the room. He has become my shadow and follows me wherever I go in the house (and many times outside the house). He hasn't replaced Autumn (whom I still miss a lot), but he and I have definitely bonded. He is a really neat Schnoodle (half poodle and half schnauzer, in other words a designer dog) who loves pillows and seems to make himself very comfortable whenever he is around them.