Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hilton Head Stops


Outside the Mall at Shelter Cove. As with all Hilton Head commercial buildings, they manage to maintain the tropical look.

Wanda and I at Harbourtown the last night. This evening concluded our week long stay. Although we all did miss Mike, my son-in-law (who feels more like a real son to me), because he was away in Hong Kong with a student exchange visit with students from his high school, it was a very enjoyable experience for me in being able to spend a week at the beach with my wife, two daughters, and of course my three little varmit grandkids. We had been going to Hilton Head for several years, but stopped when it started not being as much fun for me because of my limited mobility. Now the Segway has restored that to me too. I'm in awe of the machine and how it works for me.