Saturday, November 01, 2014

Where have I been?

EGad! I just realized that it has been a little over two years since I posted anything new. In that time a lot has happened during my journey with MS, several things which might be helpful to others. My goal is to share some of these relevant happenings a little bit at a time. My motivation began with a phone call from a follower inquiring about the Segway and taking note of the fact that the site is still getting several hits (one day earlier this week it was hit 13 times - most from a Segway chat forum). I still am using my Segways although not as much as I used to. Part of that is due to my slowing down somewhat from either advancing age and/or MS, or most likely both. It still travels with me to malls, Kroger, the movies as well as any other place where a long walk is required. And I still use it to run errands in our town. I still have my love of riding it and actually prefer it to using the car whenever appropriate. Although I still haven't figured out how to get my heater and windshield wipers working during inclement weather 😉. Hope this is not too boring and plan to post more updates before the next two years pass. Would love to hear any comments or suggestions from you, my email address is garyprtt@yahoo.com