Friday, November 11, 2005

Taking It Easy At Home


Things seem to being going some better. Getting out of the low bump I've been experiencing due to the steriod IV's. One of the newer symptoms I've been experiencing recently has to do with dizziness that seems to whoomp on me all of a sudden, usually in the late evenings. I lay down on the couch, which helps, however after a while, my legs begin to have muscular problems and I need to stand up. Being dizzy and standing up is not fun, so I found another unique use of the Segway (at least for me). During some of my dizzy times, I go get the Segway and use it to balance me as I stand and watch TV. Of course, it doesn't cure me of any dizziness, but it makes it much more comfortable for me to stand up and help alleviate leg muscular difficulties.

What an amazing machine (or have I said that before?)